Organic Voices is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that was organized to highlight the benefits of organic food and advance the cause for labeling food that contains genetically modified (“GMO”) ingredients. Through educating consumers about the benefits of organic food, GMO labeling and related issues, the organization seeks to make the country’s food system stronger and more transparent and empower consumers with the facts about the foods they are eating and feeding their families.
Organic Voices Board of Directors
- Gary Hirshberg, Stonyfield Farm, Chairman*
- Ken Cook, The Environmental Working Group (EWG)*
- Lewis Goldstein, Organic Valley*
- Darren Mahaffy, Nature’s Path*
- Robyn O’Brien, The AllergyKids Foundation*
- Tom Spier, Boulder Food Group*
- Alex Bergstein, Attorney, Doctoral Candidate and Advocate for Children’s Environmental Health*
*Any affiliation is for identification only.